-From Royal Tea of Kenya’s website-
TASTING NOTES: Royal Highland Green
FAMILY: green tea
Highland Green is a warm, rich green tea, with sweet undertones, and a very satisfying mouthfeel. It will not be astringent or harsh unless brewed with water that is too hot, or with too much leaf for the amount of water. The tea can be infused at least three or four times. Highland Green can be prepared successfully with all kinds of brewing methods, from a high leaf-to-water ratio and short steep in a Chinese gaiwan, to an infuser in a mug, to a large teapot.
General brewing tips:
• Brew in a glass or porcelain teapot or brewing vessel.
• Use good water (spring water is ideal).
• Pre-warm all of the tea ware.
• Use a ratio of 1.5 tsp of dry leaf per 8 ounces of water.
• Use 160°f water.
• Infuse for 2 minutes for the initial infusion, with slightly longer steeping times for second-fourth infusions.