-Black Tea Health Benefits-
According to WebMD; Black tea is full of healthy substances called polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that can help protect your cells from DNA damage and it may reduce clogged arteries, especially in women. It may also help lower the risk of heart attack.
-How to Brew a Perfect Pot of Black Tea-
- Start with cold fresh water and bring water to a boil.
- Pre-warm teapot.
- Use a ratio of one teaspoon of dry tea leaf per cup of water (6 fl oz).
- Pour boiled hot water over leaves and steep 3-4 minutes.
- Strain tea with a tea strainer and enjoy your nice cup of black tea!
-How to Make a Perfect Pitcher of Iced Tea (Smooth without Bitterness!)-
- Add 6-8 teaspoons tea leaves to a tea filter bag.
- Fill carafe (or pitcher) with 2 quart of water and put a tea filter bag in.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, and up to 12 hours.
- Remove a tea filter bag.
- Now sit back and enjoy your refreshing glass of iced tea!